Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome!

I'm glad you found my blog. You will find posts here about twice a week that address topics related to filing bankruptcy. My practice is located in Framingham, MA. However, I serve clients in all Courts in Massachusetts.

Follow my blog for updates related to bankruptcy. As a potential filer, a past filer or for information sake if you work with people or have your own clients who might need a bankruptcy attorney, following my blog will give you a regular reminder of information in this legal practice area.

Of course, my legal disclaimer is that blog posts provided are for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice, nor establish a client-attorney relationship. Always consult with an attorney directly before taking action on information provided in this or any other blog or website.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment